At Pine Lake we recognise that your pet is part of your family and that you will wish them to join in on the fun.
We do , however have other guests to consider and have to take extra care cleaning so we have drawn up the following policy –
- A pet surcharge of $30 per pet per week will be levied.
- Owners must supply suitable feeding bowls etc or obtain from Management.
- Owners must take extra care not to leave pet food accessable to wildlife.
- Pets must not be allowed on furniture or bedding.
- Pets must not be left unattended inside or out.
- Pets must be kept off the beach.
- A strict stoop and scoop policy must be practiced.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash particularly near other guests and children.
- We have a grassy area by the horse shoe pits where pets may be allowed to run free when suitable and under supervision.
- We notice fewer resorts allow pets so please work with us so that we may continue to welcome them without inconveniencing other guests.
- You must advise us in advance of the number and type of pet you wish to bring.
Management reserves the right to limit the number of pets on site and will observe a first come policy.